Monday, June 18, 2012

New Projects

I've been a little distant and lazy with my photography as of late, but I've got some new works coming up that I'm really excited about! One of which, being my 'Many Faces', and another is of elves as different elements. This is a bigger project and may take me a few weeks to complete. But stay tuned! Here is a sneak preview.





I would also like to say, that I have been working on doing more of my own photography, as a business. First, to think of what I want to do! I've decided that I would love to do more of engagements, couples, families, dance, and cosplay. If any of this is of interest to you, contact me. I have experience with portraits, as I work in a portrait studio and I've shot a wedding. I've also done some other varying projects.

contact: nicolec_07@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment